And now a word from the Resign With Us Co-CEO Eric Johnson!
And now a word from the Resign With Us Co-CEO Eric Johnson!
Take a listen to Eric Johnson discuss building your online marketing success. If you have interest in Penny Matrix please SIGN UP HERE!
Watch Eric Johnson discuss why people need to join the Penny Matrix opportunity.
Build your brand and plus momentum online
This obvious but there’s a really important underlying point here, which it took me AGES to learn – promotion works best if people find out about something in more than one way, and more than once. It’s very rare that a single event will have a massive effect which doesn’t help your branding.
To take a really simplified example if someone tweets a link to a blog post with a title which doesn’t inspire you, you’ll probably ignore it; but if 4 or 5 other people you respect RT it, you’ll probably think it’s worth checking out anyway, and have a look.
I wanted too list the best classified ads online just so our followers had a blueprint on where to place their business opportunities in. Craigslist and BackPage are my favorites but feel free to test out any of these and let me know your results.
Here is a list of 37 top classified ads where people actually view, post ads and buy stuff. We have eliminated all junk sites from this list. There are no ffa pages, forums acting like classified sites,classified sites which are full of spam or which have no traffic and are not well maintained. These are real classified ads site where if you post your ad you actually have a serious chance of somebody seeing your ad and responding. There are no sites here with an Alexa ranking over 150,000. This means that the sites below all get serious traffic.
1. http://www.craigslist.org- The grandaddy of classified ads sites.
2. http://www.backpage.com The second busiest classified site after Craigslist. This is where all the escort ads went after Craigslist took down their erotic ads section due to pressure from 17 Attorney Generals. Not so with Village Voice owned Backpage.com. They told the attorney generals they were just fine with their erotic ads section thank you. Those guys at the Village Voice have major cohones!
3. http://www.gumtree.com Weird name but this site is one of the busiest classifieds sites out there. This high traffic classifieds site is focused on UK ads.
4. http://www.oodle.com This serious classified site has partnerships with ForRent.com in the US and Autotrader UK.
5. http://www.ebayclassifieds.com The official classifieds site for Ebay.
6. http://www.olx.com This board has a presence in most countries and can be read in English or Spanish.
7. http://www.usfreeads.com A popular US focused site with a large business opportunity and pet section.
8. http://www.classifiedads.com Classifieds focused on the English speaking world. US, UK, AU, and India.
9. http://www.inetgiant.com A green board not only in color but in their ads. They have a well represented area for green products. The board is pretty much translated in most languages. I checked their Lithuanian board. No ads there yet. Do you want to be the first?
10. http://adpost.com Solid board with presences in the United States, Singapore,Canada,Malaysia, United Kingdom, Philippines, Ireland, Australia, India, Indonesia, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
11. http://adlandpro.com Well established board with a strong focus on internet marketing, business opportunities, and website promotion.
12. http://www.classifiedsforfree.com A well organized world-wide classifieds board.
13. http://www.salespider.com/online-classifieds-free-advertising Classified ads are only one part of this business site. They have forums, sell leads, and offer business tools for online businesses.
14. http://www.yakaz.com A lean uncluttered board which reads your ip and directs your ad posting accordingly. US based as far as I can tell. However, I have not yet tried accessing it with a Chinese ip. Maybe the entire site changes language with my ip. I hate being a slave to my ip. What if I am a Greek living in Spain?
15. http://www.thefreeadforum.com Ok I cheated. This is my site. But it qualifies. High traffic site which is getting serious promotion. I am doing ppc and seo campaigns for each individual category. So if you have a turtle to sell this is the place to get that type of targeted traffic!
16. http://www.domesticsale.com US classifieds site which allows car dealers and other heavy advertisters to bulk upload large amounts of listings.
17. http://www.pennysaverusa.com/classifieds/usa/index.html This is the online version of the old Penny Saver newspaper which was a very popular print newspaper with discount deals and classified ads.
19. http://www.recycler.com Simple easy to negotiate classifieds board.
20. http://www.webcosmo.com US based with worldwide advertising possibilities.
21. http://www.hoobly.com The cleanest looking classifieds site so far. Just the ads. No clutter at all. Very Googlesque in their design. It must be working for them. Over 15,000 people have clicked their like button.
22. http://www.freeadlists.com They do it all: personals, cars, pets and they do it all over the world though they are US based. They even claim on their homepage that if you are a man looking for a woman you can find one here! Watch out Match.com!
23. http://www.sell.com How much did this domain name cost them? I give them number 1 on domain name value. Excellent classifieds site as well. Kudos for not just squatting the domain name. They have been running online classifieds since 1999. Their advertising engine has been used by big business directories such as AT&T’s YELLOWPAGES.com, newspapers such as the San Francisco Chronicle, and niche online properties such as sellhomes.com. Sell.com is a part of a network of advertising properties. Again, if you advertise on many of these sites your ad will simultaneously run on thousands of other partner sites.
24. http://www.bestwayclassifieds.com/ Claims to be the fastest growing free advertising site in the world. Hmmm, I do not think so. Could they even have said one of the fastest? In any case they may not be the fastest growing site but they do get some good traffic and they have a nice classifieds site worth posting to.
25. http://www.webclassifieds.us A solid well designed board with a .us domain name. What else could you want? They seem to monetize their site quite a bit with Adsense which is good and bad. It means they include more features on the free ads, including free pictures and youtube video (many free boards charge for this) but visitors could be distracted by the Adsense ads.
26. http://www.americanlisted.com A family friendly US only board. I guess if you are an escort or into SM you should stick with Backpage.com. Your church announcements would be welcome here though.
27. http://www.freeadscity.com Lean easy to read worldwide board with non classified ads discretely at the bottom of the board.
28. http://www.chooseyouritem.com This is what they have to say about themselves “Place your classified ads with us and your ads appear not only on our site but also on over 70 partner websites — including over 30 classic car or vehicle related websites, as well as ISP’s, real estate, media, shopping and search networks. Each month, over 1 million visitors view tens of millions of our pages – making our Classified Network one of strongest in the country. Not only is our exposure the best but we also provide the best in value. ” Sounds like a good deal to me.
29. http://www.daype.com Straight forward US only board.
30. http://geebo.com They have quotes about connecting communities, building safe environments and how they are leaders of a “revolution of how classifieds sites see themselves as responsible citizens.” So if you want to join their “nice” revolution go ahead. And while you are at it why not sell that old Buick Enclave you have been meaning to get rid of. Vive La Revolution! (Pervs see Backpage.com)
31. http://www.claz.org I like the name. This site is actually an agregator of classified sites within 250 miles with picture previews. They feature ads from most of the sites I mention here. It does not look like you can place an ad directly here but it probably will appear if you place it on any of the other sites listed here.
32. http://wantedwants.com Well, you can stop looking at classifieds sites right now, forget Craigslist, forget Backpage, nope, it has been officially decided. These guys officially declare that their site is the best classifieds site in the world! I do not agree. But I think their site is worth posting to. Respectable traffic, and sharp unique and fun design. US centered with opportunity for international ads as well.
33. http://www.freeclassifieds.com No nonsense classified site which has their own Android application so you can post ads from your mobile phone. They even have their own QR code that you can scan with your Andorid phone to get immediate sucint info about freeclassifieds.com. Kudos again for the domain name. Mobile friendly site. Smart!
34. http://www.bonqo.com Huge homepage showcase of photo ads. Why not put your photo ad on their homepage?
35. http://www.buysellcommunity.com They sell everything but it looks like they have a penchant for Cocker Spaniels. US and Canada classifieds mainly.
36. http://businesslist.com/post-classified-ad/ Straight forward US targeted classifieds site. All your ads are automatically tweeted to their twitter account. They also sell business lists, hence the name Businesslist.com.
37. Pressmania.com’s Worldwideclassifieds. Thank you William for letting us know about your site. I tested it and I really like it. Alexa 70k means the site is getting decent traffic. Nice options of having never expiring ads. Free ads get live links and even the ability to add aYouTube video to your ad. Really quite a bit of value for a free ad. Just click the red icon at the top right to place an ad.
Courtesy of quickregister.net
Rick Johnson is back to building his online business aside with his brother Eric Johnson as he explains in this video.
As they say on “Welcome Back Carter” welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaaack!!
Make sure you all get signed up TODAY and click below!!
This video is a slide show providing a simple overview of the Penny Matrix business opportunity. Please watch and send this link over to your prospects so they can get 100% of the correct information.
I was fresh off a 1 week hiatus from vacationing and relaxing, so now I’m back rejuvenated to go even harder. I want all my Penny Matrix and Empower Network team to duplicate. Now I’m giving you straight talk about what needs to be done in order to build this online deal. Don’t just talk about what your going to do people but be about what you talk.
Check me out chillin and giving you real talk Johnson Brothers 101.
The Johnson Brothers
Right now would be good time to push traffic to your Instant Money Network capture pages due to a lot of FREE offers being available on Instant Rewards. Our research on stats shows that Instant Rewards converts much higher when the front page of offers has multiple FREE choices. When you promote free ads you most be consistent in your daily marketing in order to see results.
As you know offers come and go so it will be beneficial to you to scale up your advertising and marketing to drive traffic while conversions are high. If you are in to paid advertising, right now is a great time to put your campaigns into play. It is also a good time to solicit upgrades to any of your downline or upgrade yourself since there are new and FREE offers available to make upgrading easier then before. Today is an exciting day and make sure you join in on the frenzy!
The Johnson Brothers
The Johnson Brothers